Thursday, November 23, 2017

Market Report for Bellaton of Daphne AL - October 2017


Bellaton is an attractive and ever-expanding neighborhood in Daphne AL.  As a busy Realtor with IXL Real estate, I'm constantly working with new buyers and sellers as well as updating my site, which has become one the largest real estate sites in Baldwin County.  One of the tasks that I do for clients is to provide market reports for certain neighborhoods.  With that in mind, I thought I would share this information here - October's Bellaton Real Estate Market Report.

Below you will find data for all of the homes that have sold in Bellaton for the last 90 days:


  • 12 Homes Sold
  • Average List Price - $278,528
  • Average Selling Price - $275,097
  • Average Square Feet - 2,292
  • Average Price Per Square Foot - $122
  • Selling to Listing Price Ratio - 99%

If you are thinking about buying a home in Daphne check out the homes that are for sale in Bellaton!



No comments:

Post a Comment